Animal Trivia Challenge
Do you know which bird eats with its head upside down? Can you tell a Seal from a Sea Lion? Learn all about the animal kingdom when you play Animal Trivia Challenge game from MindWare!
Explore your way around the board but watch out for predators, fire, poisonous berries and quicksand! From family pets to ferocious predators, discover the world's animals with this game the whole family will love!
- Players build their animal knowledge through three types of stimulating challenge cards—432 questions in all!
- Each card is double-sided with an advanced question on one side and a beginner on the other.
- The playing field is leveled so experts can play happily with novices!
Players choose a level to play throughout which is particularly helpful when different ages are playing against each other.
- Each card represents a different color and corresponds to the spaces on the board. "Know It" cards have multiple choice and true/false questions.
- "Name It" cards require players to identify the animal in the picture shown.
- "Rank It" cards challenge players to put a list of animals in order based on criteria like size, speed and strength.
- Each correct answer earns a survival token—but there's a twist. Tokens are worth various point values and players keep in secret how many points they have accumulated until the end of the game! The winner of the game is the player with the highest point value overall.
For 2 to 4 players. •
Playing Animal Trivia Challenge
- Strengthens social skills
- Logical thinking
- Animal knowledge and deductive reasoning
Beginner and advanced playing cards include players young and old • Includes 216 cards, die, 50 survival tokens, token bag and 4 animal pawns
Age Recommendation: Ages 7 and up