In stock Store pickup is available
Happy Salmon is a party game for 3 to 8 players that you'll learn how to play in seconds, but you'll keep playing for hours. It's fun, and funny, and so irresistible that it will draw a crowd anywhere you play.
- “Easily one of the best games of the year… if not ever!” -- The Toy Insider
- Each player gets a stack of cards. Each card has a simple action on it that requires a partner to complete. Players frantically shout their actions looking for matching players. Once a match is found, the players perform the action and then discard their cards. The first player to get rid of all of their cards wins.
- A simple party game perfect for kids and adults.
- Originally designed by Ken Gruhl and Quentin Weir, Happy Salmon has been reimagined by Exploding Kittens with new artwork and updated rules.
- Includes 96 cards, and an instruction manual.
For kids ages 6 years and up
3 to 8 players
Playtime: 90 seconds (but you’ll play for hours!)