Land of Dough - Dino Dough Luxe Cup
Dig, excavate, uncover and discover! Time to explore your inner ROARSOMENESS!
- Includes 7 oz. of dough
- Color: Light Green, Green, Blue, Orange
- All-natural dough and colors, compostable glitters, and calming essential oils
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Including a natural, sustainably sourced wooden shovel made from birch
- Air dries for sculpting
- Handcrafted in the USA
- For a longer-lasting dough: Keep sealed in product packaging and place in a cool dry place.
- Ages: 3+ | Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts | Contains wheat and almond oil
What makes Land of Dough sustainable?
Land of Dough is the most eco-friendly dough on the planet. Using plant-based colors and compostable glitters and paper packaging, Land of Dough strives to minimize the environmental impact of their product. The manufacturing process is designed to leave as small a carbon footprint as possible. Land of Dough is made in the USA in a wind-powered facility, using reclaimed landfill gas as a heat source. Each batch is carefully handcrafted with the finest natural ingredients and the Land of Dough signature wood play tools are sourced using sustainable forestry practices.
- What are the ingredients in Land of Dough play dough?
Land of Dough has been developed over thousands of hours of experimentation and they are committed to using only natural, non-synthetic materials in their products. An abbreviated list of ingredients includes: organic wheat flour, organic jojoba and almond oil, organic essential oils, and plant-based colors.
Does Land of Dough have a scent?
Land of Dough created a signature scent from a blend of organic chamomile, lemongrass, and lavender essential oils to add a wonderful calming dimension to the play experience.
What is the play time of Land of Dough products?
Unopened, Land of Dough products will last over a year. Once opened, you can enjoy more than 2 hours of active play time before you’ll want to rehydrate your dough. To rehydrate, simply wrap dough in a damp paper towel and place it in its container overnight. When not in use, dough can be stored in its container with the lid on in a cool place.
What happens once you combine all the colors inside a cup?
Our dough cups feature unique artistic designs using multiple colors that are thoughtfully chosen with the end color in mind. Once the dough has been played with, the colors will combine into one vibrant hue that shimmers with glitter throughout.
Can you preserve a Land of Dough creation?
Yes! If there’s a special creation you’d like to save, just let the dough harden in open air. Thinner creations should dry overnight; thicker creations may take a little longer.
Is Land of Dough gluten-free?
- Land of Dough contains wheat. A recent study from the National Children’s Hospital found no significant gluten transfer after children used dough items for play.