Little Family Pairs Toddler Card Game
Little Family Pairs Toddler Card Game, a sweet matching card game from Djeco, kids help the animals find their friends!
How to play:
The animal cards are shuffled, and each player is dealt 4 cards. They place these cards in front of them so that everyone else can see them. The rest of the cards make up the draw deck. When it is their turn, each player draws a card and puts it in front of them. Then they look at all the cards on the table (their cards first, then the other players’ cards) and try to make a pair: either by using their own cards, or one of their own cards and one from another player. The game ends when all the pairs have been found, and the player who found the most wins.
- A game of card matching for the youngest players, appropriate for children as young as 2.5 years old
- Simple to learn and easy to play, match each friendly animal with their twin; 32 cards, 2-4 players, 5-minute playing time
- Helps develop motor skills, color matching, shape recognition, turn-taking, and cognitive development
- Made from the highest quality materials, completely non-toxic; meets and exceeds all US and European safety standards, some assembly required
- A great gift to boys and girls ages 2.5 years old+
- This product's packaging is FSC Certified (Mix)
Contents: 30 cards (15 pairs). Game rules in 10 languages.
Recommended for ages 2.5 -5 years
Design by: Nathalie Choux