Little Match Imitation Toddler Card Game
To join the line, the animals must be the same color or shape as the one before them. Help them get themselves in order!
How to play:
The cards are shuffled, and each player is dealt 4 cards to hold. A card from the pack is turned over and put in the middle of the table. When it is their turn, each player has to try and place a card down in the middle of the table – but the card either has to be the same color as the one before, or show the same animal. If they can’t play a card, they pick one up and the game moves to the next player. The first player to have put all their cards in the middle of the table wins the game.
- A game of imagination and cooperation for the youngest players, appropriate for children as young as 2.5 years old
- Simple to learn and easy to play, help the baby animals find their way home; 22 cards, 2-4 players, 5-minute playing time
- Helps develop motor skills, color matching, shape recognition, turn-taking, and cognitive development
- Made from the highest quality materials, completely non-toxic; meets and exceeds all US and European safety standards, some assembly required
- A great gift to boys and girls ages 2.5 years old+
- Contents: 30 cards. Game rules in 10 languages.
Recommended for ages 2.5 -5 years
Design by: Nathalie Choux