Little Mime Imitation Toddler Card Game
Help the animals find their way home!
- A game of imagination and cooperation for the youngest players, appropriate for children as young as 2.5 years old
- Simple to learn and easy to play, help the baby animals find their way home; 22 cards, 2-4 players, 5-minute playing time
- Helps develop motor skills, color matching, shape recognition, turn-taking, and cognitive development
- Made from the highest quality materials, completely non-toxic; meets and exceeds all US and European safety standards, some assembly required
- A great gift to boys and girls ages 2.5+
- This product's packaging is FSC Certified (Mix)
How to play:
4 “animal” cards are placed face-up in the middle of the table. These animals are lost! To help them find their way home, players must pretend to be their mamas. The first player starts by secretly choosing an animal from the table, and imitating the sounds they make, the way they move, or both. The other players have to work together to try and figure out what animal they are pretending to be. If they get it right, the animal can go home. Another player chooses a different animal to imitate, and so on until all 4 animals have found their way home!
Contents: 30 cards. Game rules in 10 languages.
Recommended for ages 2.5 -5 years