Racing Cars Duo Puzzle Set
Which two pieces belong together? Create a collection of adorable race cars with Djeco's Puzzle Duo set! The puzzle contains 20 pieces. Pair them up by shape and colors to make 10 cute numbered race cars.
Chunky puzzle pieces are perfectly sized for toddlers' hands to pick up and place. Great for fine motor skill development. A fun way to work on matching skills, concentration and shape and color recognition, too!
Contains 10 puzzles (2 pieces each)
• A toddler's first puzzle, put the race cars together so they match; 10 2-piece puzzles, with pieces big enough for little hands
• Beautifully illustrated and visually appealing, made from a sturdy cardboard that resists scuffing, bending and tearing; a great travel item
• Helps build fine motor skills, color matching, object identification, sequencing and early word association and vocabulary
• Made from the highest quality materials, completely non-toxic; meets and exceeds all US and European safety standards
• An excellent gift for boys and girls ages 2+
Contents: 10 shaped 2-piece puzzles.
Recommended for ages 2 years +
Design by: Ben Newman