Did you know the World Record for solving Rubik's Cube was set in 2018 at 3.47 seconds! Rubik's Cube can be solved in twenty moves, but how fast can you do it?
Think fast and move fast! Rubik's Speed's improved design uses magnets to add stability and act as a positioning system, to help align the Cube for the next twists and less fiddly turns.
To get the fastest speeds, Speed Cubers learn the sequences of moves that get the Cube to solved, called algorithms. When they see a configuration, they know which algorithms to use to solve the Cube. Speed Cubers also train their hands to move as fast as possible, to achieve astonishing completion times.
- The speed Cube features a stronger core and has a mechanism designed to make it faster, smoother and more reliable than ever. No more frustrating snagging or popping core.
- The Speed Cube comes pre-lubricated to help you get faster times, and more can be added when needed.
- The traditional stickers have been replaced with original and eco-friendly ABS material, which means no fading, no peeling and most importantly no cheating!
- Glossy tiles with a good grip for the classic look.
- Engineered for speed
- Achieve the fastest speeds
- Smoother play
- Classic puzzle-solving gameplay