Put Spider-Man action into the hands of fans aged 8 and up with the LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man Figure (76226). Standing over 9.5 in. (24 cm) tall, this buildable take-anywhere toy brings Marvel-movie authenticity to kids’ Super Hero adventures.
A Spidey of their own!
Based on Spider-Man from the Marvel Universe, this fully jointed figure is just like the real thing. Using the web accessories included, kids can move and position their Spider-Man as they battle their way through endless exciting missions. When the day’s web-slinging action is over, the flexible figure looks great on display. The free LEGO Building Instructions app lets kids view, zoom and rotate the model as they build, giving them an amazing sense of immersion and interaction during the construction process.
- A hands-on Spider-Man – Put the web-slinging Super Hero into the hands of Spider-Man fans aged 8 and up with this LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man Figure (76226) set
- Iconic Marvel hero – Kids assemble the 258-piece figure into a realistic recreation of Spider-Man from the Marvel Universe
- Fully jointed – All parts of the buildable Spider-Man are articulated, so kids can move, position and pose the figure just like the real thing
- Gift for kids – Give this hands-on play figure to a young Super Hero aged 8 and up as a birthday, holiday or just-because treat
- Portable play – This go-anywhere figure stands 9.5 in. (24 cm) tall, just the right size to provide instant action wherever kids take it
- Immersive building experience – The LEGO® Building Instructions app lets users view, zoom and rotate the model as they build
- Expand the Super Hero fun – There are more LEGO® Marvel figures in the series to collect, including Miles Morales (76225) and Venom (76230) figures
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards