The Genius Square
- Well-made table game
- STEM play keeps that noggin thinking!
- Fine motor skills and problem solving is strengthened while you're focused of finding solutions!
- Simple to learn, fast to play
- Play on your own or with others
- Easy to take with you, so it's travel-friendly!
Simple to learn, fun to play. Promotes problem solving and motor manipulation skill training. Roll the seven dice together and place a blocker in each of the co-ordinates that appear on the faces. Now. . . RACE to fill every other space on the grid! Speed up your brain and hands! Who'll win?!
Can be played solo or with a friends. You can rack your brains against friends and family to see who fill out all the spaces first! Or you can challenge yourself against the clock! Either way… be the GENIUS one!
All arrangements have at least one solution. Can you find it? This board game is confirmed that all of arrangements have AT LEAST one possible solution for each, and maybe even more! Some are very easy, and some are much harder. Find a solution first, then challenge yourself to find another one… and… another one?