Mack Fire Engine with Water Pump, Lights & Sound
The MACK Granite fire engine has many details such as opening doors, mirrors that fold back, opening hood, lots of chrome parts, and the vehicle has an integrated water tank that can be easily filled. The water hose can be wound up, held by Bruder figures, or secured to the basket. It also has a fully functioning nozzle. The turntable ladder with rescue basket can be moved out by a hand wheel and adjusted in height. The cab has two seats and there is another seat for a figure on the ladder. Four extendable support legs ensure vehicle stability in any situation and a large storage compartment with a door which folds up where there is extra space for storing tools.
- Holder for hose nozzle on ladder basket
- Stabilizer legs of this backhoe extends to the ground
- Loading box and side storage compartment with door that opens
- Water hose that can be rolled up with a crank
- Engine hood can be opened
- Figure can sit down on the ladder
- Folding outside mirror
- Possibility to view the engine block
- Doors can be opened
- Tank can be filled with water
- Rotating ladder
- Works with water
- Functioning pump
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
- 24.8 x 7.9 x 10.4 inch.