Mini Hamster Finger Puppet
Bring pocket pet fun to your fingertips with the Mini Hamster Finger Puppet! Soft, furry, and sweet, this little guy is ready to come alive with some creative puppet play - just slip three fingers through the head and forelegs and watch him scurry around. Reimagine your world with this cuddly critter!
Puppet play offers many educational and developmental benefits for preschoolers! Hand puppets like this one can help kids develop their language, social, and emotional skills, as well as their creativity and imagination.
- Language development: Hand puppet play can help children develop their language skills by encouraging them to practice speaking, listening, and storytelling.
- Social-emotional development: Puppets provide a fun and safe way for children to express themselves, build self-confidence, and develop empathy and social skills.
- Creativity and imagination: Hand puppets can inspire children's creativity and imagination, helping them to develop their cognitive and problem-solving skills.
- Motor skills: Manipulating hand puppets can help children develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Educational benefits: Puppets can be used as educational tools to teach children about different animals, cultures, and concepts.
Size: 3" x 3" x 4"
Folkmanis Puppets are recommended safety-tested for all ages, but are recommended for ages 3 and up.
Folkmanis Puppets has been making the most innovative and engaging puppets since 1976. Their quality and detail is unsurpassed!